What is Patient Access?
With Patient Access, you can:
- Book new GP appointments without having to phone
- Order repeat prescriptions so they are ready to pick up
- Detailed medical records – you can have online access to a more detailed view of your medical records. If you would like this access, please ask at Reception for an application form. Reception will need to see photographic identification (i.e. passport or driving licence) or, if you don’t possess either of these, a bank statement or utility bill showing your home address. This service is available to patients aged over 16.
How to use Patient Access
Patient access is really simple to use, but to help you along the way, have a look at these easy to follow instructional videos.
- How to make an appointment
- How to cancel an appointment
- How to change your password
- How to send your GP a message
- How to update your contact details